I hardly wear blue eyeshadows but I love the 2 shades of blue that I used in this look.
- UDPP [all over the lid till under the brow & on the lower lashline]
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk [all over the lid & till under the brow]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in CS18 [lid + blended above the crease]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in MM19 [outer V & outer half of the lower lashline]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in MM06 [inner half of the browbone & inner half of the lower lashline]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in CM20 [outer half of the browbone]
- Prestige Cosmetics eyeshadow in C-153 Angel [under the brow & tear duct area]
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip eyeliner in Carbon Black [upper lashline]
- Brown pencil eyeliner - I don't remember the brand [waterline]
- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black [upper & lower lashes]
- Falsies [that didn't want to blend well with my own lashes no matter what I tried to do]
Do you like wearing blue eyeshadows?