I want to play around with makeup, but I'm trying not to because I have an annoying pimple on my cheek! It's been there for a few days but its getting better since it reached its peak/worse stage about 2 days ago. I'm trying to avoid touching my face, hence this is the first time I've worn makeup in days. A lot of people continue wearing makeup when they get a pimple, but I'd rather leave my whole face alone & not risk touching it more than I have to especially since it's in such a visible spot. So the makeup looks will have to wait for now.
My hair looked like a mess today & I had it up, but I was going out & didn't want to look like I just rolled out of bed so I did something that didn't look like I put much effort into it. I was only going to apply an eyeshadow in the crease + some mascara, but I decided to smudge some brown eyeliner as well. I've always loved how smudged eyeliner looks on people, but whenever I try it out with black eyeliner it never looks quite right to me. I tried it out with brown eyeliner today & didn't mind it as much.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion [all over eyelid till under the brow]
- BH Cosmetics eyeshadow in MM17 [outer V + crease + lower lashline]
- MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown [smudged on the upper lashline]
- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black [upper & lower lashes]
- Revlon ColorStay foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in 320 True Beige
- Annabelle Cosmetics Zebra Bronzing Powder in Haute Gold [used mainly to contour + lightly applied on cheeks]
- Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in 063 Eastend Snob [lined lips & filled them in]
- Marcelle Cosmetics Rouge Xpression Creme Lipstick in 853 Jezebel
Do you continue with your usual makeup routine when your skin starts acting up?